You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
New Patients Welcome
Call us at 604-590-2121.
UPDATE: During our restoration and cleanup from the flood, we are working with limited inventory. Please call ahead of time as we may not have all food or medication in stock currently.
We are open our regular hours this week (Starting Monday June 5) and Next week (Starting June 12)
For the Week Starting June 19th only, we are on reduced hours.
Monday 8:00am 6:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am 6:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am 6:00pm
Thursday 8:00am 6:00pm
Friday 8:00am 6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am 4:30pm
Sunday 9:00am - 12:00pm and holidays
Thank you for your understanding.
- Acute Illness
- Thorough work-up and diagnostics as indicated
- Medical management and follow-ups as appropriate
- Hospitalization and intensive nursing care if required
- Referral to emergency for overnight care if warranted
- Client education as dictated by the illness
- Chronic Conditions
- Regular follow-ups by our animal health team
- Guidance from our veterinarians
- Diagnostic monitoring and management of long-term conditions through medications, supplements, nutrition
- Client education as dictated by the condition
- Complex case referral to on-site mobile specialist available (see Dr. Mirkovic biography)
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.