You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
New Patients Welcome
Call us at 604-590-2121.
- Fully equipped surgery suite and anaesthetic monitoring capabilities by Registered Veterinary Technicians
- ECG – allows for heart rate and rhythm monitoring
- Pulse oximetry – monitors oxygenation status
- Doppler – provides an audible heart beat and allows for measuring of systolic blood pressure
- Cardell blood pressure – systolic, diastolic and mean pressures
- Body temperature - heating blankets and pads to ensure optimal recovery
- Pre, intra, and post-operative pain medications for optimal effective control of pain and anxiety
- Spay and neutering
- Prophylactic gastropexy for large breed dogs
- Wound care and management
- Caesarean section
- Cystotomy for bladder stone removal
- Gastrotomy/Enterotomy for foreign body removal
- Cruciate repair (knee injury)
- Extracapsular repair for small dogs with Dr. Armstrong
- TPLO procedure with on-site mobile specialist (see Dr. Smith biography)
- Orthopaedic and other surgical procedures also performed by Dr. Smith on-site
- Endoscopy and colonoscopy available (see Dr. Gordetsky biography)
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.