If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
New Patients Welcome
Call us at 604-590-2121.
- Fully equipped surgery suite and anaesthetic monitoring capabilities by Registered Veterinary Technicians
- ECG – allows for heart rate and rhythm monitoring
- Pulse oximetry – monitors oxygenation status
- Doppler – provides an audible heart beat and allows for measuring of systolic blood pressure
- Cardell blood pressure – systolic, diastolic and mean pressures
- Body temperature - heating blankets and pads to ensure optimal recovery
- Pre, intra, and post-operative pain medications for optimal effective control of pain and anxiety
- Spay and neutering
- Prophylactic gastropexy for large breed dogs
- Wound care and management
- Caesarean section
- Cystotomy for bladder stone removal
- Gastrotomy/Enterotomy for foreign body removal
- Cruciate repair (knee injury)
- Extracapsular repair for small dogs with Dr. Armstrong
- TPLO procedure with on-site mobile specialist (see Dr. Smith biography)
- Orthopaedic and other surgical procedures also performed by Dr. Smith on-site
- Endoscopy and colonoscopy available (see Dr. Gordetsky biography)
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.